(I’m back baby) 我回来了 宝贝
I feel like there’s nothing that I can’t try and if you with me put your hands high 我觉得这世上已经没有什么值得我去尝试了 如果你高举双手和我在一起的话
(put your hands high) 高举你的双手
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you 如果你以前曾经失去过希望,那么只一个就是专为你而准备的
and you, the dreams are for you 这个梦是也是属于你的
I hear “The Tears of a Clown” 我听到了“小丑的哭声”
I hate that song 我讨厌那首歌
I feel like they talking to me when it comes on 当这首歌播放的时候我觉得他们似乎在对我说话
another day another Dawn 有过了一天 又会迎来另一个黎明
another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I’m gone 又一个Keisha见到你很高兴啊, 算一算 我离开了
what am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on 夜总会的灯光又开始闪烁 这个时候我应该做些什么呢?
its easy to be Puff, its harder to be Sean what if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, damn!) 要是那对双胞胎问我为什么不娶他们的妈妈 为什么, 他妈的
how do I respond?我该怎么回答?
what if my son stares with a face like my own and says he wants to be like me when he’s grown 要是我的儿子开始有了和我一样的想法 并且说当他长大后想变得像我一样该怎么办?